2018 Scholarship Applications
Scholarship applications for 2018 are no longer being accepted.
Please come to our Scholarship Ceremony on May 23 @ 6:00 pm at Brodniak Hall on the AHS campus.
Graduating seniors and past AHS students are eligible to apply. Get help with paper copies, if needed in the counseling office.
These applications are in PDF format. Please download and fill out on your personal computer or device or fill out online; then print and submit along with the other required elements. A full list of scholarships is available here. You may also want to read our scholarship FAQ's, located here.
If you are submitting your application packet by postal mail, send to:
Anacortes Schools Foundation, 2200 M Ave., Anacortes, WA 98221.
- 2018 Scholarship Information Letter (Important!)
- 2018 ASF General Scholarship Application for Graduating Seniors
- 2018 ASF General Scholarship Application for College Students
- Friends of the Forest Scholarship Application
- Greg Horak Memorial Scholarship Application
Need to create a resume for your application? If so, you may use this Scholarship Resume Template to build one. The template is provided as a courtesy only; you are welcome to use any resume format you like. If you do use this template you should tailor the information and categories to match your own experiences and accomplishments.
Important Dates! Mark your calendars:
- March 30, 2018: Applications Due in counseling office by NOON
- May 23, 2018: Awards Ceremony @ 6:00 pm - Brodniak Hall.
Your privacy is important. We will not release your applications to any party not directly involved in reviewing your application. Once the decisions are made, we shred all documents.
If you intend to pursue higher education and seek financial assistance, our scholarships have varied requirements. They often depend on accuracy and attention to detail in your application. The counseling office is ready to assist you!