2020 Scholarship Applications
Applications are available here
UPDATED INFORMATION due to Coronavirus
Deadline for all applications is March 31, 2020. Applications will be accepted in the following ways:
- US Mail (postmarked no later than 3.31.2020 and sent to ASF Scholarships – 2200 M Avenue – Anacortes, WA 98221)
- In person (11am to 1pm on March 31 - Marta McClintock will be in front of AHS in a gray Toyota Highlander with trunk open to accept “Drive By” applications)
ASF will now accept UNOFFICIAL transcripts.
The Scholarship Award Ceremony will TENTATIVELY take place on May 27, 2020 @ 6pm in the AHS Commons.
These applications are in PDF format. Please download and fill out on your personal computer or device or fill out online; then print and submit along with the other required elements. A full list of scholarships is available here. You may also want to read our scholarship FAQ's, located here.
If you are submitting your application packet by postal mail, send to:
Anacortes Schools Foundation, 2200 M Ave., Anacortes, WA 98221.
Scholarship Applications for 2020
- 2020 Scholarship Application for Graduating Seniors
- 2020 Scholarship Application for College Students
- 2020 Scholarship Application for Greg Horak Memorial Scholarship
Need to create a resume for your application? If so, you may use this Scholarship Resume Template to build one. The template is provided as a courtesy only; you are welcome to use any resume format you like. If you do use this template you should tailor the information and categories to match your own experiences and accomplishments.
Important Dates! Mark your 2020 calendar
- March 1 – Applications Available
- March 31 – Applications due to AHS counseling office or ASF/2200 M Avenue/Anacortes WA 98221 by NOON
- May 27 – ASF Scholarship Ceremony, AHS Commons at 6pm
Other Financial Aid Resources
Your privacy is important. We will not release your applications to any party not directly involved in reviewing your application. Once the decisions are made, we shred all documents.
If you intend to pursue higher education and seek financial assistance, our scholarships have varied requirements. They often depend on accuracy and attention to detail in your application. The counseling office is ready to assist you!
Supporting Anacortes Students Since 1984!
The Anacortes Schools Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization which functions independently of the school district for the benefit of our students, educators, and community.
Created from just one family's donation in 1984, ASF now manages more than $3 million in endowments and distributes more than $240,000 annually in scholarships.
Our mission is to empower all Anacortes students through scholarships and enriched learning opportunities.
The ASF believes passionately in the importance of community awareness and involvement in our schools. We sponsor the annual scholarships ceremony where scholarships are presented to our selected students. We welcome students, parents, alumni and community members of all ages to make inquiries at any time. If you would like to know more, please contact us now!